- PUBLIC DRUNKENNESS – 1500 block of Big Oak Rd. reported at 3:25PM. Complainant reported an intoxicated male sleeping on a bench. The 43 year old male from LMT was cited for Public Drunkenness.
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – Unit block of Noreen DR. reported at 9:15PM. Complainant reported an unknown male and female slashed tires on three of their vehicles
- THEFT OF MOTOR VEHICLE – 11000 block of Cornerstone Dr. reported at 7:26AM. Complainant reported theft of 2016 GMC Terrain by a known person. The vehicle was located and the 37 year old male from LMT was taken into police custody for Theft, Receiving Stolen Property and Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle. He was arraigned by District Justice John Durkin and sent to BCP in lieu of $20,000/10% bail.
- FRAUD – 1300 block of Brentwood Rd. reported at 9:45AM. Complainant reported cashing a $3,100.00 check and sending money orders back to the individual. The bank advised the check was cancelled
- THEFT BY DECEPTION – 100 block of Floral Vale Blvd. at Fulton Bank reported at 2:58PM. Complainant reported an unknown male attempted to cash a fraudulent check. When the teller noticed it was fraudulent, the male grabbed the check and fled on foot.
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD – 1400 block of Overlook Rd. reported at 5:40PM. Complainant reported unauthorized use of credit card in the amount of $350.00.
- DISORDERLY CONDUCT – Unit block of Oxford Valley Rd. reported at 12:59PM. Complainant reported a known male inside the store causing a disturbance. The 37 year old male from LMT was cited for Disorderly Conduct and Criminal Trespass.