- HIT & RUN ACCIDENT & DUI ARREST – Rt. 332 & I-95 reported at 3:50PM. Police responded to the report of a hit and run accident at the location. Police located the vehicle on I-95 south and took the 44 year old male driver from Beverly, NJ into custody. He was charged with Driving Under the Influence, Fleeing the Scene of an Accident and Reckless Driving.
- ACCIDENT & DUI ARREST – Heacock Rd. & Stony Hill Rd. reported at 6:46PM. Police responded to the report of a minor traffic accident. Further investigation led to the arrest of the 47 year old male driver from LMT for Driving Under the Influence.
- THEFT – 600 block of Stony Hill Rd. at Sunrise of Lower Makefield reported at 7:39PM. Complainant reported theft of cash and gift cards from wallet.
- RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY ARREST – E. Trenton Ave. & Pennsylvania Ave. reported at 8:16AM. Police on patrol received an LPR hit on a stolen license plate. The 32 year old driver from Morrisville, PA was taken into police custody and charged with Receiving Stolen Property.
- RETAIL THEFT – 100 block of Oxford Valley Rd. at CVS reported at 2:35PM. Complainant reported theft of six bottle of Flonase valued at $317.94.
- FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE – Stony Hill Rd. & Heacock Rd. reported at 3:37PM. Police on patrol stopped a vehicle for violations. Further investigation revealed the 24 year old female from Morrisville, PA was wanted by the Bergen County Sheriff’s Office. She was taken into police custody, arraigned and sent to BCP in lieu of $200,000/10% bond.
- FRAUD – 1600 block of Big Oak Rd. at Shop Rite reported at 3:13PM. Loss Prevention reported an unknown male paid with a $100 bill then took the bill back without the cashier noticing and received $96.32 in change.
- IDENTITY THEFT – 2400 block of Waterford Rd. reported at 8:00AM. Complainant reported unknown person attempted to open an account using their information.